Walmart - Worst service ever, and I'll be sure to not buy anything from your company again

23 of 5140 Walmart reviews

I used to spend 100's of dollars a month at Wallmart - this is regarding a 400$ HP laptop i bought from your store in Tucson AZ (on N la Cholla & Ina rd) less than a year ago.After the first 2 months, I already started experiencing issues where it would be incredibly slow, the touch screen stopped working, and the wireless wouldn't even work.

Since I bought the extra full coverage insurance for an extra ~50$ to cover me for at least a year, I called multiple times Wallmart who told me to contact HP customer service, who told me to contact Wallmart again. I wasted not hours, days on the phone because every time I called, agents didn't know what they were doing, and confirming to me they were submitting claims that actually never took effect, wasting days at a time for 24 to 48 hour resolutions that never took place. I even spoke multiple times to managers and supervisors, who did the same mistakes, if not worse - because they promised me follow ups that never happened. Now, after months of this happening, I finally receive my computer back through a claim that actually made it through (hallelujah), with a note on the top that says "fixed!

How did we do"...... Well, the computer is not even turning on at all, and the outside part of the screen came back damaged/ cracked. So, the way I see it, you guys broke my computer even more, and are passing the ball around until the insurance expires, and I just lost over 450$. I personally spoke with managers of that location, and over the phone, and nobody wants to take accountability for YOU selling ME a DEFECTIVE item like that.

I already took away my whole family's business from you, and we will never spend a penny at your business again.

This was pure stealing, there is no other word for it - for how obviously poor the service was from all employees I spoke to, and the carelessness in what they do.Nobody deserves this, and people shouldn't pay for things like this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Ease of Use
Layout of Store

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Having the items i buy being broken
    • Service received

Monetary loss:
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #1007754

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
23 of 5140 Walmart reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.