I took my car to Walmart on I 30, Dallas TX to get my oil changed. I arrived at 7:22 a.m. and remained in my car, as all my other visits, there has been someone come to the car. After waiting about 10 mi I went in to make my request, the cashier GAYLE said, upon my entering the store, "I will not be writing any tickets till they finish cleaning the garage".

GAYLE WAS VERY RUDE. Eventually Mgr. Benjamin, came in (7:35 a.m.) and equally as rude, and began to serving the person that had come in after me. When I informed him that I had been waiting he made a remark to the customer regarding my attitude.

I travelled 10 miles to get my oil changed because I believe I get good service. When my car was finished; Gayle never notified me my car was ready. When she checked me out, she was equally as mean. I am letting my friends and family know of my experience.

I also work in the customer service industry and if I behaved like that, I would be Written up, and if and probably let go.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

I'm going to guess that there is more to this story than you are telling. What time did the service department open?

Was it 7:30 and you were there early? What was your attitude when you went in? Was it friendly or were you complaining because no one came out to your car? It sounds like the shop hadn't been cleaned the night before and the morning crewcut stuck getting it ready before bringing cars in.

Did Benjamin assume Gayle was helping you?

I'll bet the manner you used to inform him that you had been waiting was not made in the friendliest manner. If they were as rude as you claim they were why didn't you leave and have your oil changed elsewhere?