4001 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997
3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster decreased review rating.

Been having My oil changes and shopping at Walmart for many years. This morning Sunday 3/31/2019 I was the first one at the auto dept.

at Stuart Fl. 7.30 A.M after waiting till 10.30 I was told My dip stick was busted and they would not change it. I Have seen stores like Atlantic Pacific go away and Shorted Sears stock years ago. Companies never get big enough they no longer need Customers.

Both A.P and Sears were no brainers. I am probably to old to see Walmart go the way of other companies that got so big they no longer needed loyal customers.

Like a bad service at a good restaurant one can only protest by not going back. Although I parked in the service area and walked around to the auto service desk new customers were taken first and I feel My complaint had much do with problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Oil Change.

Walmart Cons: Today was like dealing with union civil servise employee.

Comments

h.kitchener

A tip for the future: Most dealerships will perform an oil/filter change and the odds are they will do it correctly. Many now also have a "quick service" oil change facility which works just like all those other fly-by-night quick oil change places you see all over the place.

However, one owned by a dealership should be better than most because of their connection to the dealership and the caliber of the guys actually doing the work on your car.

In my area, the price for an oil change, tire rotation and the like is about the same as those other joints, but the guys at the dealership-owned place know what they are doing and won't try to sell you something you don't need, eg., shock absorbers, etc. Find out if the dealer who sold you the car has such a facility and try it out for the next oil change.