Manville, New Jersey

Very very un professional behavior i witness from no one but Manager of this store!! Her name is Michele and she is a manager of Manville, NJ store.

I went there to buy few stuff and had few coupons for cereals they flat refused me to accept the coupon. I was like why can't you??? I was having conversation with cashier and i saw manager mocking and silently telling her not to accept the coupon behind my back !! IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL A PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR !!!!

Feel very disrespected !

Is this how a customer is treated ?? Is this what i should expect from Manager of this walmart???

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart coupon from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unprofessionalism of employee and manager. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

just put the item in your pocket and walk out, no coupon needed

I'm sure they felt very disrespected that you were trying to use false or crooked coupons. What do you expect?