Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out.the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!!
I enjoy couponing and she denied several of my coupons with the addition of her snotty attitude and comments arguing with me . she scanned my coupons not even making an effort to even try to make them work and then she denied them. so later that evening I came back to reuse the coupons to see if it will work with a different cashier and it did. another coupon she scanned that grind my gears is that she told me a coupon didn't scan and indeed it did go though (i heard it beep) and i have the receipt to prove it, so after scanning the coupon, she then voided it and told me it doesnt work.
it if only her attitude wasn't bitter and argumentative I would have a better customer experience.
i also posted the top of the receipt which shows the identification of the store (ST#), the cashier operator (OP#), terminal or aisle number (TE#) and transaction number (TR#).so you can find this mean old lady and teach her customer service correctly !!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."