Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out.the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!!
I enjoy couponing and she denied several of my coupons with the addition of her snotty attitude and comments arguing with me . she scanned my coupons not even making an effort to even try to make them work and then she denied them. so later that evening I came back to reuse the coupons to see if it will work with a different cashier and it did. another coupon she scanned that grind my gears is that she told me a coupon didn't scan and indeed it did go though (i heard it beep) and i have the receipt to prove it, so after scanning the coupon, she then voided it and told me it doesnt work.
it if only her attitude wasn't bitter and argumentative I would have a better customer experience.
i also posted the top of the receipt which shows the identification of the store (ST#), the cashier operator (OP#), terminal or aisle number (TE#) and transaction number (TR#).so you can find this mean old lady and teach her customer service correctly !!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."