Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out.the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!!
I enjoy couponing and she denied several of my coupons with the addition of her snotty attitude and comments arguing with me . she scanned my coupons not even making an effort to even try to make them work and then she denied them. so later that evening I came back to reuse the coupons to see if it will work with a different cashier and it did. another coupon she scanned that grind my gears is that she told me a coupon didn't scan and indeed it did go though (i heard it beep) and i have the receipt to prove it, so after scanning the coupon, she then voided it and told me it doesnt work.
it if only her attitude wasn't bitter and argumentative I would have a better customer experience.
i also posted the top of the receipt which shows the identification of the store (ST#), the cashier operator (OP#), terminal or aisle number (TE#) and transaction number (TR#).so you can find this mean old lady and teach her customer service correctly !!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."