Worst Experience of my Walmart Life.Walmart Store # 03093 located in Meridian, Idaho.

I normally go there to do tire rotation and change my oil for my Touring Sedan, Seabring Chrysler. On January, 16 2015. IT WAS THE WORST WALMART EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE!! I went in there for an easy oil change, but it ended up as a 3 hours in a *** hole.

First, they paged me over the intercom system to come to the automotive department, stating that they couldn't change my oil because the cap cover on the oil tank is "orange" Walmart don't do "orange cap" they ONLY do "black cap cover" for the oil. And they made me look like a BIG FAT LIAR when I told them my last oil change was at the same Walmart, same location in August 2014. I even pointed out the guy who worked on my car on that day in August 2014, but he looked at me and said, HE'S EXACT WORDS: "I don't remember you, I don't know you!!" He had that frown on his forehead, and he made me look like I was a lying b***. I WAS HURT..

And regardless, i've tried to tell them the truth but they believe him. And they kept telling me that my information are not valid in there system and they couldn't find any proof of my last car service in August. So i went outside in my car and get proof of my RECEIPT for my oil change on August 2014. And they pulled it up using the "service Order" and they finally showed proof of my August oil changed.

The manager pointed out that kid, who was still there mocking me, and taunting me with his evil stare. The manager told him that it was his name on the receipt. His name is LOGAN 529. But this Logan 529 was mean, unprofessional, upleasant Walmart Technician.

He made me feel like I was a liar, embarrassed and utterly HURT, because their were other customers (strangers) in line and he didn't even APOLOGIZE for his mistake. He just turned around, walked away and started laughing sarcastically . I don't know if that's HOW walmart trained their employee to be so EVIL and so UNPLEASANT. but somehow he ticked that nerve.

I contemplated for so long, i thought i could forgive him. but I can't. THAT SERVICE WAS THE WORST SERVICE OF MY LIFE. First, they put in a wrong color cap for my oil tank without telling me that they did that.

and then secondly they embarrassed me infront of strangers mocking me that i'm a LIAR.. i love to shop at Walmart.. LOVE IT!! but i don't think i will ever refer or consider that location to be the BEST for their service.

Now I can't change my oil because somehow whatever they did, messed up my oil cap, and now they don't want to do anything to fix it.. I'M SO UPSET, SO DISAPPOINTED.. walmart needs to hire professional, true and faithful people to provide an above and beyond service to make their customers feel at ease.. not to make them feel embarrassed, disappointed and hurt.

that particular employee (LOGAN 529) ruined the whole Walmart experience for me!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of embarrassed and felt like a liar. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart oil change. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart oil change in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments