Parker, Arizona
2.2

I went in early (6:30 am) on Memorial Day to avoid the holiday rush.The store wasn't real busy but the lines were still exasperatingly slow because there were only three cash registers open, and that combined with quality of cashier that is typically hired there, has made most of my shopping experiences there unfavorable.

Unfortunately there aren't alot of shopping options in our town so i shop there despite my bad experiences. What compounded my frustration even further was as I exited the store there were five Walmart employees sitting there smoking cigarettes just outside the front entrance.

I guess that's more important than good efficient customer service.and it looks very unprofessional.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Buffalo, New York, United States #995034

Boo *** hoo.

1.They are not cashiers.

They are one break.

3.Nobody cares.

Chantilly, Virginia, United States #994659

The people you wrongfully snapped a photo of are not even cashiers!!Furthermore, they are on their mandated breaks!

Walmart corporate has known for years they never have enough registers open. That is the number one complaint they get. THEY DON'T CARE!! They pay their employee peanuts.

THEY DON'T CARE!Drive further and shop elsewhere.

Sherman, Texas, United States #994619

Have you ever heard of a break?Clearly not.

Those employees are allowed to spend their breaks however they want. For all you know, they aren't even trained on register. Also, 9 times out of 10, its the customer that is holding up the line. Its rarely the cashier.

In case you don't know, when you go shopping, there is a chance you're gonna have to wait in a line. I don't understand why this is a hard concept for people to understand.

You are not the only person who shops there, and there are other people to be served.Grow some patience, and learn to wait your turn.

I am sure the people sitting outside are not on the clock, they might be on break. Give the employees a break, they make terrible wages to begin with.

What exactly do you mean by "the quality of cashier"?You insult her because the lines were slow?

Did it cross your mind that 9 and a half times out of 10 its the customers who hold up the lines? They either don't have payment ready, don't like the price, change their mind about what they are buying, have nothing for the cashier to scan etc...Everybody is always so quick to blame the cashier. 6:30 am is not a peak shopping hour therefore not many registers are open at that time of morning. Not just at Walmart but at any store.

Try a little common sense. These employees you took the pic of are most likely on their break which they are very much entitled to.

Everybody is not trained as a cashier so your expectation of anyone that works at Walmart should hop on a register and start ringing up customers is ***.Get off your high horse!

to Anonymous Fullerton, California, United States #993501

You hit the nail on the head.Cashiers put up with a lot of crapp from customers.

And they never get paid what they are worth, never.Most walmart customers are gross and disgusting and want everything for nothing.

Maybe that was there braek time,They could have started work at 4:00AM,There is no 9 to 5 job in any store,