Went to Wal-Mart tonight to cash my Social Security check and they could not cash it. Now this is the second time it has happened at Wal-Mart.

Need I remind Wal-Mart and their check verification firm that SS checks are Federal checks. This has happened before. But you can bet you arses that it happens again and you will be hearing from my lawyer.

I don't need this kind of aggravation and heart stress causing *** in my retirement. I'm telling my daughter if Wal-Mart's *** me off to the point I have to be taken to the hospital.

Forget the doctor.

Call our lawyer first. Then, worry about the doctor.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart cashing. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart cashing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Why not get a bank account and get direct deposit?

to mi #1564018

It's the principle. Three banks in a row are complicit with the criminals.

Poor folks cannot win. US Bank for Instacart, BofA for various, Chase for trials $4.95 postage to $125! Banks refusing to reverse charges by on-line scammers and other companies. Third time closing.

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS.. IN MANY WAYS. Now epidemic steal from poor, give to rich. That's why not use bank.

No room for error.

Besides, can cash-n-shop with Walmart! Peace out.

to Marylou #1564337

The reason they encourage direct deposit is because "in the good old days" where the checks all went out in the mail a lot of them got stolen out of mail boxes. The thief would then cash them at places like Walmart and other check cashing services. Why would Walmart want to take the chance of cashing a check that was possibly stolen?