I bout my daughter an expensive outside toy from a store a toy made for grass and dirt not hard surfaces.We only had the toy for 5 days and it quit working.
I tried to take it back to the store where it was purchased at and they said they could fix it or exchange it. Ok thanks how long will that take I asked? The cashier for customer service did not know. (I understand that) So I asked to speak to a manager this was an expensive toy and I wanted what I paid for.
The manage comes down looks at my receit and tells me that they can not do anything because I purchased the extended warranty, so I have to call them. Not to mention the ast manager was there also and she was rather rude to me making a comment behind my back that she thought I could not hear. I did say something to her but I did not get ugly. I said Fine thank you.
I go outside and call. The lady from this company tells me that their warranty does not take effect for 90 days before those 90 days are up it is the stores responsibility. She ask is I was still at the store and if I was she wanted to speak to the manager. Ok so I go back into the store and give the manager my cell.
He takes it, walks off, comes back a few minutes later hands me my phone and walks off without saying one word to me. I hear from someone other than a store employee that I'm screwed out of my 250 bucks. I'm getting pretty upset by now. The store manage did not have the decency to tell me anything just walks off without a word.
So anyways I hear that he said he wouldnt take it back because of the condition it was in. Now I've only had this item for 5 days and it was an outside toy. The only thing wrong with it was there was some loose dirt on it from the bottom of her shoes. Which again duh its an outside toy the only way to find out it doesnt work is to use it.
Anyway it was not stained dirty, dented, left in the sun or rain or anything. My husband took a dry paper towel and wiped the sand away. I paid almost $250 for this toy that worked 5 days and thats not all day playing because I do work and she has to go to a babysitters. I am upset for spending that much money on a toy that they refuse to have fixed or exchanged.
I wasnt asking for my money back and I was upset because they told me they would take it and fix it then after seeing I had the warranty they changed their minds.
The condition of the car could not change in the 15 mins we were in the store?What should I do?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts..."
- " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..."
- "I go to the sonic on Broadway only because it is close but I get a banana split and it usually comes out like in the picture, the cloth..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."