I bout my daughter an expensive outside toy from a store a toy made for grass and dirt not hard surfaces.We only had the toy for 5 days and it quit working.
I tried to take it back to the store where it was purchased at and they said they could fix it or exchange it. Ok thanks how long will that take I asked? The cashier for customer service did not know. (I understand that) So I asked to speak to a manager this was an expensive toy and I wanted what I paid for.
The manage comes down looks at my receit and tells me that they can not do anything because I purchased the extended warranty, so I have to call them. Not to mention the ast manager was there also and she was rather rude to me making a comment behind my back that she thought I could not hear. I did say something to her but I did not get ugly. I said Fine thank you.
I go outside and call. The lady from this company tells me that their warranty does not take effect for 90 days before those 90 days are up it is the stores responsibility. She ask is I was still at the store and if I was she wanted to speak to the manager. Ok so I go back into the store and give the manager my cell.
He takes it, walks off, comes back a few minutes later hands me my phone and walks off without saying one word to me. I hear from someone other than a store employee that I'm screwed out of my 250 bucks. I'm getting pretty upset by now. The store manage did not have the decency to tell me anything just walks off without a word.
So anyways I hear that he said he wouldnt take it back because of the condition it was in. Now I've only had this item for 5 days and it was an outside toy. The only thing wrong with it was there was some loose dirt on it from the bottom of her shoes. Which again duh its an outside toy the only way to find out it doesnt work is to use it.
Anyway it was not stained dirty, dented, left in the sun or rain or anything. My husband took a dry paper towel and wiped the sand away. I paid almost $250 for this toy that worked 5 days and thats not all day playing because I do work and she has to go to a babysitters. I am upset for spending that much money on a toy that they refuse to have fixed or exchanged.
I wasnt asking for my money back and I was upset because they told me they would take it and fix it then after seeing I had the warranty they changed their minds.
The condition of the car could not change in the 15 mins we were in the store?What should I do?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "We stayed at the Wyndham in bossier city Louisiana . The first room was nasty so they put us in another room. The sheet and pillowcase had a..."
- "In November 2013, All My Sons (Little Rock) came to move my household items 3.75 miles to my new house. The charge for this service was $1,628.42. During..."
- "These boots endured 4 grueling months of... walking from my office to my car on a gravel driveway. I work at a scrap yard and am required to purchase steel..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."