Las Vegas, Nevada
17.7K views 76 comments

After waiting 20 minutes in line tonight my local Walmart in Downtown Henderson NV refused to cash my paycheck.

I have a Walmart Debit Card and shop there weekly but my check wasn't approve by their phone system.

I'm done with this BS-They have lost a loyal customer

This is a big joke wasted my time and gas going to do business with a local business that gives me nothing I was so pissed off I didn't go shopping so I guess Take Out Food is the winner .

Walmart has lost my green backs for good.

Review about: Customer Service Desk.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $600
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

#1319344

Walmart only has problems cashing checks that have some type of error.Maybe you accidentally put in the wrong social security number, maybe you have outstanding debt that is being reported through greendot.

Ask your payroll department for direct deposit.There - problem solved!

Their not a bank, go to the a bank, I mean you can't buy Doritos, and paper towels at the bank.NO rollback specials!, but your not complaining about that.

I guess now you'll have to go to the bank, cause your done with Walmart your gonna show them! Yeah right, I pick up a copy of fortune 500 next month, and read about how you affected their bottom line, and you ruin them! OH to be young again and really think that it matters to them LOL how cute.

The six year old kids sewing their clothes for 4 cents an hour pull more weight then you do, and they won't cash their checks either!

Cookeville, Tennessee, United States #1193711

regular cashiers are not allowed to cash paychecks anymore to my knowledge. People should just go to the money center to start with.

to Anonymous Tampa, Florida, United States #1235385

money center at Walmart = fat lady smacking on gum with extra long nasty curved fingernails and dumass attitude.

Have you ever heard of a bank?Retail stores are not in the primary business of cashing checks.

It may be a service they offer but if their security system doesn't approve your check don't blame them.Open an account at your local bank and cash your checks there.

to Anonymous #1207040

It might not be possible to open account at a bank. Banks only open accounts for people they want to.

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1253266

You mean people who have not ripped a bank off before.

ransom

You understand, don't you, that Walmart can provide check cashing services but they are not, in any way, obligated to.

It's inconceivable to me to go to Walmart to cash a pay check.

Have your company direct deposit the pay into your checking account and use your debit card. That's the way the real world does it.

My horse is only 15hh, so he really isn't that high at all....It is a scammer in their system that after so many checks are cashed, the scammer company and NOT WM flag your account and then they give you a receipt that says 'order has expired'....then you have to call that scam company.I believe they are in FL.

Then the scammer want you to pay a fee to release the 'order has expired' label on your account.It IS a scam and is happening all over.

me

Its NOT WM...the same thing happened to me too in UT.got my paychecks cashed every 2 weeks, then BAM...they wouldn't cash...said something about "order has expired"...I was like WTF?

So, I called that number they gave me. I had NO bad checks...turned out there is some sort of flagger in the system, and that number I called, well they wanted me to pay them money to "release" the 'order has expired' on my "account". It is a scam.

Please know that it was NOT WM, but a scammer has gotten into their system, and after so many paychecks are cashed, it automatically nails you.It has happened to thousands of others as well.