WAS IN OXFORD,MS.LAST WEEKEND AND I NEEDED SOME CHANGE WENT TO CS DESK TO GET IT.

BUT LADY AT CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID SHE COULDNOT OPEN DRAW TO GIVE CHANGE. SO MY HUSBAND WAS CHECKING OUT SO I WENT TO WHERE HE WAS AND ASK THE (VERY RUDE) GIRL TO GIVE ME CHANGE WHEN SHE WAS THRU WITH SALE. WELL COULDNOT GET IT THERE WE USED DEBIT CARD AND DRAW WOULD NOT OPEN!!!!!! NOW HUBBY WAS PISSED ALSO HE GRABED A PACK OF GUM AND TOLD ME TO PAY FOR IT AND I DID, I GOT MY CHANGE BUT THE GIRL DIDNOT COUNT IT BACK OR ANYTHING JUST LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS *** OR SOMETHING..

AS I WALKED AWAY I COUNTED MY MONEY TO MAKE SURE THAT I HAD THE RIGHT AMOUNT...I HAVE WORKED IN RETAIL FOR MANY YEARS AND PERSON IS NOT WHAT RETAIL STORES NEED REGARDLESS...

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Trooperkris
Louisville, Kentucky, United States #728785

We are no longer allowed to 'break bills' for customers anymore, because of 'quick change' artists scamming us.The only time we can give you change is at the end of a transaction, when the customer is about to get money back.

The cashier is supposed to ask the customer if they would like their change back to be broken down in any way. Other than that, we cannot do it.

Blame those quick change people, not the cashiers.we are only doing our jobs.

I love reading comments from high and mighty customers who keep shouting that they are the reason walmart employees have jobs.May I remind you that all businesses need customers/clients etc...

to thrive. Therefore, we are also the reason that YOU have a job.

I respect anybody who gets off their *** and goes to work but I have low tolerance for anyone who degrades a person/employee because they don't like the company or because they are not treating them like royalty when they walk through the door.Get over yourself!

Walmart is not a bank.[Insert retail store here ] is not a bank.

No retail store is in any way obligated to make change for your bills whatsoever.

Our response to customers at the retail store I work, "Sorry, but you must purchase something with the bill to get change." In other words, to get change you must provide a sale, and we will give you the change relative to that sale.

to Anonymous #716934

Not to mention that practically every store has a bank branch in it anyway.

It's people like you that the Walmart employees laugh at.The draws cannot be opened easily.

The only time they open is threw a cash transaction, if you're getting money back on a debit transaction or if a CSM approves it.

If you really worked in retail, especially a place like Walmart, you'd know that.Find a more valid reason to complain, and don't take it out on the cashiers you dumb b.i.t.c.h.

to Anonymous Lancaster, New Hampshire, United States #715623

You stated that Walmart people laugh at "people like you" as if that is supposed to hurt our feelings or embarrass us in some way?

To ensure understanding of our comprehension of this statement completely and accurately, let me restate your remarks by telling them back to you for clarity's sake.

You said minimum wage, long hours on their feet all day, hard labor, low social ranking Walmart employees "laugh at us" to make US feel bad?

Oh, ok.

to Anonymous #715689

Walmart employees laugh at the people who come in looking for the red carpet to be rolled out the second they walk in the door.People who think that the stores policies only apply to "Other people" and not themselves.

Lets not forget those lovely customers who feel that Walmart employees are lazy, rude and uneducated simply because they are not kissing your ***. People who start out at any job usually start with minimum wage and increase as their years of service continues, yet you are stuck on condemning walmart for a starting pay that equals to or in a lot of cases is more than what most other companies start their new hires with. Yes, they work hard, that's what people with jobs do sweetie. Yes they laugh at people like you who follow the crowd believing they are entitled and above everyone else.

Its hysterical to me to see that smile be wiped off your face when you learn that YOU are not as special as you thought...

Deal with it!:grin :grin :grin

to Anonymous #716165

What's hysterical here, Anonymous, is that you think BECAUSE those laughing Walmart employees (who work hard, start off at minimum wage, and have a superior attitudes toward the very customers who keep them employed) do things behind our backs somehow makes us feel bad.

Well, isn't there egg all over our collective humiliated faces?

See, LadyScot, it just doesn't.

Deal with it. That's what people with jobs do, sweetie.

to Anonymous #728393

its called getting on that struggle. you seem not to know *** about it, when the real workers are eating ice sandwhiches while your on your 401ks sipping pina colatas on a beach front property, soft people like you comming at hard workers like us, shouldve known lancaster *** arent ***, because what do they have at lancaster old *** puffy rich as *** white folk. you dont know anything about the struggle, cus the only struggling ya do up in *** *** lancaster is when ya get off the bed, and your mom taking the butlers *** in her!

sessa
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #715484

I have some important info for you, are you ready?WALMART IS NOT A FREAKING BANK AND IS NOT REQUIRED TO GIVE YOU CHANGE!!

You're welcome.:roll :roll