Jacksboro, Tennessee
3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I've bought several TV's at Walmart and I've noticed each time I find something on the shelf I like when they bring it out from the back it never matches the display tv that I was looking at. This is very disappointing that you never really know what your going to get until they bring it out of the back.

Is this a common practice to hold onto the display TV for an older model to represent the newer model? I've ask the sales reps about the issue several times I quote "Hey, I just scan the code and go get the TV I have no clue which one is which". Several employees even got rude when I questioned them about the TV on display not being the TV they are selling saying "Walmart is not made of money they cant afford to swap the display TV every time they sale a new TV they would lose millions of dollars". One rep finally admitted that they knew about the issue but upper management would not listen to there recommendation to swap the TVs seems to avoid the issue they just tell the customer that its is the same when its clearly not when the cosmetic are completely different or well this one is a newer model anyway nothing has changed.

This would have been more acceptable if they would have said sorry we just haven't had a chance to change the display yet or just sorry I'll look into this. Not one rep said sorry for the inconvenience everyone just tried to avoid the issue by lying or getting upset that I even ask.

I know this doesn't seem like much of an issue to some but for the person that is buying the TV or even trying to sale it this is a problem. I've never seen this at my local bestbuy or HHgregg.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with clean and stated that there is a room for improvement of bad information from employees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart customer care. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Defuniak Springs, Florida, United States #1227272

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.....