1.8

I have several issues with Walmart.com orders this month alone. On 6/27 I ordered 3 different types of canned Soda.

On the 29th I received Box 1 of to my surprise, Instead of CANNED SODA I received BOTTLED ICED TEA, I called and talked to someone from Corporate Office and was assured that the right items would be shipped out ASAP. On 6/30 I received the replacement order along with the second box of what was supposed to be soda, and Guess What? YES, both boxes contained Bottled ICED TEA I called and asked for a REFUND and No Replacements Ive received the second replacement today and once again I received Iced TEA and no soda, I called Customer service once again and stated I want a refund and the agent told me I would receive a replacement on Monday 03 July 3, 2017 I repeated that I did not want any more replacements There were No packing/invoice slips inside any of these orders which would most likely have prevented this issue . Jun 27, 2017 Order #4491764-990970 Order total $80.90 On 06/22 I ordered laundry detergent along with other items.

I received a message from the carrier that the shipment was damaged from liquid and was destroyed. I contacted Walmart and they sent out a replacement.

Jun 22, 2017 Order #4441762-431943 Order total $70.61 On Jun 26, 2017 Order #4481764-933755 Order total $44.00 Replacement order for Items that were damaged in shipping .These items were destroyed by carrier due to leaking package. These are just a few Issues I have had with Walmart.com as I have had other issues this year as

Review about: Walmart Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: I want some one from corporate office to call me as I have been waiting since 07/01 with no response.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Item listed as available in store online not actually in stock, Totally unprofessional, Shipping, Bad customer service.

Comments

All your drama, go to the store in person. Online ordering seems to stress you out

to Tzacco86 #1378528

I would go if I could as I am Medically unable ,Besides I order a online all the time ,I don't have this Issue with other stores . I'm not stressed out I just Stated The Facts in detail.