Not resolved
1 comment

many times i have been charged the wrong price for gro. I have to go coustmer service to take care of the over charge.A woman name Joyce Ratliff always gives me a hard time.She is always rude to me .I have seen her being rude to other people.I have talked to other people about her they say it does not do any good to complain about her.

Could someone pleas take of this.Iam disable and cannot walk or stand for a long time.I have to wait along time in line.Can you help with this.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #51039

Tell a manager about her and they can say something to her. Go to customer service and ask them to page a manager or call the number on the receipt to that store and ask for a manager.

You May Also Like