Resolved

I decided to buy a pair of Kayano 23's after seeing multiple sites mentioning them being great shoes for people with knee problems. I splurged on the gorgeous black version with the pink flowers, even though they were quite a bit more expensive than the other colors.

Sizes are off

I got the DVR 786 HD camera from Walmart with the case, the mounts and so on.

I can only speak for the quality of the camera, as I never got the chance to test out any of the other gadgets due to its quality. I also got a microSD card (note that the camera does not come with this, you have to purchase a memory card separately), and all of the footage I got was grainy and low-quality. The sound was barely audible, muffled and tinny. All of the camera's operations are touchscreen-controlled, but the screen is a flimsy piece of plastic and not very sensitive to touch, making the controls sometimes unresponsive.

Granted, this is intended to be an outdoor camera and I was filming indoors, but the camera also had a bad habit of switching itself off or running out of battery very quickly, so I didn't really have an opportunity to use it outside. I was able to get it replaced thanks to the warranty and the customer service, which was fine, but unfortunately the 787 camera had all of the same issues.

I should also note that the warranty only mentions repair and replacement for a defective camera, not refunds. I sadly can't recommend this camera.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivitar Dvr 786Hd Action Camera.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments