Toronto, Ontario

I really like your brand of strawberry banana pudding, and this is not really a complaint because it was new and you probably did not know how well it will sell, but I think that you should get more in stock please. I wanted to buy more but they were sold out.

Then two or three weeks later you brought them back in which made me happy. So thanks for that.

The best thing is they only cost a dollar plus thirteen percent tax making it $1.13 . Just some feedback from a ten year old male customer from Alberta Canada.

Comments

Peter99

Yeah Zack sent me a message that he was needs approval before posting on this site. I see the same thing happened to you.

Triplet may remember upsetatdennys. He wrote a complaint about Denny's and was impersonated by KevinRichards. At first they claimed Kevin Richards has the right to call people retarded with the freedom of speech thing. That he has a right to make racial slurs, hom0phobic slurs.

I have a feeling that part of the reason these things are allowed is because the administrators of this site are hom0pobic themselves. They consider calling someone gai(y) an insult so they filter the word ga(y). They consider the word hom0sexual an insult so they filter the word hom0sexual. Denny was told that Kevin Richards was protected by freedom of speech.

Another poster on this site got the same message as you because he kept exposing Kevin for his multiple accounts. Every time someone tells everyone that Kevin Richards is posing as the OP their posts are deleted. Anyways instead of blabbering. Let me tell you what happened to Denny's.

Denny's was impersonated by Kevin. He made a complaint about Denny's. Kevin pretended to be him and claimed he beat his daughter because he was upset at Denny's. Upset at Denny's complained about this and was told that Kevin was using freedom of speech.

THen when he pointed out that this was impersonation not freedom of speech they deleted the posts and denied that the impersonating posts existed. When he told them he had screenshots they told him he was banned for breaking the rules, simply for standing up to this site and how is is poorly ran. The thing is James from Idaho is correct and people on this site are not breaking any laws. They have a right to ban for any silly reason.

Now if you paid money to use this site and they banned you for no reason you can take them to court and get your money back.

Kevin Richards accused me of being a *** because I contacted Fine Young Aiden who is 11. I am a teen myself, but I don't find that offensive since he basically accuses everyone of the same thing when they tell him off yet his posts are not deleted

IHateStupidCustomers

yup, I'm in love with retail stores and people on this site. yet you get a hard on every time there's a post about Target AND when Jedi makes a new post.

you're a *** piece of *** living in a trailer park, using a 12 year old laptop and stealing your neighbors Wi-Fi to blame Target for you living in a trailer park and using this site as your type of pleasure. get over yourself already, you *** loser.

You could learn a lot about the polite pudding lover from Toronto, ON, Canada. :p

You don't seem to love anything else, but we all know how much you love your "boyfriend" and retail stores.

:grin :grin

You are polite and in love with THEM!! :eek

Anonymous, get a life :roll

everything you say is just pure, meaningless *** not only did Hurricane Katrina make you hate Target, it also made you completely lose whatever mind you had left :grin

my suggestion? leave the children on this site alone and find a new hobby.

Big surprise! :roll

Are you taking up for your little on-screen boyfriend, and afraid someone's trying to squeeze in on your territory? :upset

Don't worry. :cry :cry

:cry

Are you afraid that I'll say something bad about your precious stores? :upset

Don't worry. : :cry :cry

You two can bounce off each other and tell each other how wonderful you are and just how amazingly smart you are on public posts. :roll :roll

No one wants you to go off all psychotic! :eek :eek Calm down.

P.S., please don't go on another cursing rant, flirt with me instead.. (Shhhh, the TEN YEAR OLD POLITE CHILD FROM CANADA may be reading your posts, I'd rather have him give me pleasure). All our love from Jedi and Stu_pid. :) :grin ;) 8) :p :) :) :upset ;) ;) :eek :cry :roll :) :p :eek :upset :upset ;) 8) :p

Also I am not going to tell you what part of Canada I am from, but I can guarantee you I am not from Ontario or Alberta. I have found ways to not post my city and province.

Just a little advice, just be careful with what information you post on this site. I have noticed that anonymous has only replied to those under 13.

They are either an internet troll or worse. But they don't reply to ihatestupidcustomers, or big bruce as often as they reply to you, so while the internet is a good tool just be cautious.

And to anonymous, Canada is a big country and has more than one person living there are you going to assume that I am also firstborntriplet because I am from Canada.

Do you also assume that Big Bruce and all the US resicents are the same person. You are either a troll or a very *** person.

I have been lurking the site for a while was too lazy to reply. However I am not the only one who noticed that anonymous only responds to the younger members of this site.

I doubt she will reply back to you. I am not suggesting anything but that was my observation and I noticed you made the same observation as well. Kind of concerning.

Thank goodness you can't send private messages and emails to people on this site. it may be nothing but it is kind of ***

IHateStupidCustomers

Jedi, here's what Anonymous really is saying to you.

Hey, cutie.

Since you know everything about everything someone posts to PissedConsumer.com, I'm sure you wouldn't mind giving me your address and letting me come visit you. I'll show you a thing or two and MAKE SURE you hate Target.

What's the stock market going to do tomorrow? Should we buy or sell? well what does that matter anyway? I never leave Pissed Consumer.

P.S., please don't go on another cursing rant, flirt with me instead.. (Shhhh, the TEN YEAR OLD POLITE CHILD FROM CANADA may be reading your posts, I'd rather have him give me pleasure). :) :grin ;) 8) :p :) :) :upset :upset ;) ;) :eek :cry :roll :) :p :eek :upset :upset :upset :upset ;) 8) :p

What does the stock market have to do with pissedconsumer.com. Also I would not give advice to a troll who does not know whether they are a man or woman.

Hey, Jedi.

Since you know everything about everything someone posts to PissedConsumer.com, I'm sure you wouldn't mind being put to the test about your extensive knowledge. :roll

What's the stock market going to do tomorrow? Should we buy or sell? :p :p

P.S., please don't go on another cursing rant. (Shhhh, the TEN YEAR OLD POLITE CHILD FROM CANADA may be reading your posts). :p

IHateStupidCustomers

seriously anonymous.. what is Jedi getting out of it if he posted about a good kind of pudding?

you're a sick human being, plain and simple.

my suggestion? get a therapist, get someone to finally love you and leave children alone.

Perhaps, but at least I am smart enough to know a TEN YEAR OLD CHILD from ONTARIO, CANADA didn't post to sing praises about the wonderful pudding at Wal-Mart. :x

Did you actually think you transparent post would fool the people who read it? :p :p :grin :grin

IHateStupidCustomers

Anonymous, get over yourself already. you *** *** trailer trash southern loser.

what would Jedi get out of making a story about Walmart stocking pudding? I mean I know you're getting a hard on from the thought of a child posting on here but I don't see what Jedi gets out of it except for a stalker. and seriously, are you incapable of answering questions? because what is with your constant use of smiley faces??

oh wait, you're a psycho with an attention disorder so you won't answer back. my bad :p

First of all he says he is from Alberta, and second Tanya is a female name. Guess you are not that bright, as stated these IP tracers don't work.

It says the same person from Chicago is also from Germany. Then again you were never very bright to begin with.

Is the "ten year old child from ONTARIO CANADA named Tanya?"

Dude, you really give yourself credit for being masterfully clever in deceiving everyone, don't you??? :upset :upset

But, wink-wink, you pulled it off. We absolutely believe the "ten year old child from Ontario, Canada who is more polite"... You really, really convinced us with this one and your polite ten year old. :grin :grin :grin

You must function at a MENSA level in your own mind. :p :p :p :p

Hey he is more polite than your girlfriend princess lea, and you as well.

Y E A H, RIGHT!!! :x

This message is from a 10 year old!

A ten year old child! A ten year old thanking Wal-Mart for stocking a product! A ten year old fourth grader from Alberta, Ontario, CA thanking Wal-Mart for stocking pudding!! :upset A ten year old, fourth grade child on the internet on a site called Pissedconsumer.com bypassing all the complaints and crudeness and cursing taking his time post his compliments to Wal-Mart for stocking his favorite pudding flavor because it makes him so happy that Wal-Mart is well stocked with pudding!!

A ten year old, fourth grade child from Ontario, Canada taking his time to compliment Wal-Mart on a site called PissedConsumer.com where people have no restraint having his parent's approval to post a thank you to Wal-Mart for stocking his favorite pudding.

:grin :grin :grin

GOT IT!! :p :p :p

@Anonymous

Stalking and preying on a ten year old online, real sick, then claiming you had no idea they were ten, right that is what all the online child predators claim. Sicko.

Jedi Knight Ethan

At least some people can go to a store without making a scene because they do not have something in stock. Now if this were Princess Lea, she would make a big scene, threaten to have her husband shut the store down and the manager and all employees fired because she did not get her pudding.