Verified Reviewer

called customer service to have interest reversal, always pay off my account In full by the due date, this month I missed by a few dollars, since I know I had a credit coming back on the account, since it was my first time in the last 3years I thought they would be able to waives the interest. I got put on hold multiply time by very confused reps.

Asked for supervisor on the first call and got looped back to que, I had to call back, they still give me a hard time, asked for a supervisor again, waited 15mins. I missed the full balance by 5 bucks . This service is horrible , I closed my account, I dont need to deal with these idiots. I rather spend my money elsewhere.

You would think they would reverse interest with being a customer that pays out the balance In full every month . I rather watch paint dry than ever speaking with those reps again.

User's recommendation: Don’t get this card. Customer service reps are horrible,

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Walmart Pros: Did know what they were doing and cared less period.

Walmart Cons: Horrible customer service.

Comments

Why would they waive the interest for you? That's how they make money. It's a business.

More training on what?

You had an agreement when you opened your account. They would lend you money and you would pay it back.

There would be interest added if not paid in a certain period.

They held up their end of the agreement by lending you money. You need to do the right thing and pay the interest you rightfully owe.

Walmart Reviews