Ajax, Ontario

I admit I don't know him personally but there was a letter by another boy who claimed he stole something from him. This proves that he is a thief. Also his spelling and grammar is at a sixth grade level. Just look at the way he wrote replied to the letter where this Louis kid wrote about how his Pokemon cards were stolen.

I guess he thought that because he is ten and that Louis is 12 that he would not get into trouble for stealing the cards. I am glad that Louis beat him up in the store. I hope he hurt him real bad. Maybe Louis knocked some sense in this already retarded kid.

Zachary hopefully you are killed by a drunk driver or child molestor because I hate you you retard.

Comments

Sally,

First off the only *** responding to this is YOU if people want to type all in CAPS as you so ignorantly put it so what it's none of your buisness if you don't like it GO AWAY!!! Please!!

Jason(a s s hole) Tillo,

Supposedly a grown man talking to a 10 year old child like this hopefully your stupidity comes back to you 10 times over and you are raped to death by a *** rapist or killed by a drunk driver you *** inine ***. Also start checking your own grammar before you tell someone else theirs is bad yours isn't that great either jack ***

tru2god2

FROM READING YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT ZACHARY WISHING THAT HE WOULD GET KILLED BY A DRUNK DRIVER OR A CHILD MOLESTOR. I WOULD RATIONALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE THE FREAKING RETARD...

JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!!!...JERRY!!!!