Massillon, Ohio

I've never seen customer service so bad in my life. The managers are arrogant and obviously not well trained.

They don't care about customers and won't go out of their way to help. The effect trickles down to the employees who are about equally worthless. Once in a while, you get one that cares, but 95% don't want to take one extra step out of their way to do their job. I've had numerous bad experiences and have finally had enough.

Other stores deserve my business instead.

Low prices are not everything. I will never give them my business again.

Walmart Cons: Customer service, Management, Service.

Comments

People tend to think that if the employees/management don't bend the rules just for them, then they don't know how to do their jobs and need to be retrained . That's sounds like the problem here.

You are no better than any other customer so why do you feel that you should have the red carpet rolled out for you?

Go take your $5.00 and shop elsewhere. You won't be missed.

Tell us how you were treated so badly. If you want your complaint to be taken seriously, you have to explain things, otherwise you just sound like an old grump. I have found that if a person is polite and nice to others, they are treated the same way.

KevinRichards
@anonymous

Most likely like all people complaining on this site not only to walmart but various companies, this six year old was treated badly because they refused to change the rules just for her.